WHAT WE BELIEVE
Asha Mission Society is an evangelical mission committed solely to the support of international outreaches. Asha Mission Society holds firmly to the following beliefs:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His return to earth to reign as King.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers working toward the common goal of the Great Commission.
- We believe in striving to obey the two greatest commandments-loving God with all our hearts, and loving our neighbors as ourselves.
- As true Christ’s ambassadors, we do not believe in using coercion or heavy persuasion with those we minister to, but instead believe in freely offering Christ’s love and humanitarian relief to as many as possible without preference, conditions, or discrimination.
We respect every person’s free will and are opposed to all forms of forced conversion including proselytism through bribery, heavy persuasion, coercion, or deception. While we do not hesitate to share the Gospel that has changed our lives, we deeply respect the God-given right of every human being to decide personally what he or she chooses to believe.
Asha Mission Society provides humanitarian services out of a motivation to imitate the life of Jesus Christ and follow his teachings. As we read and study the life of Jesus, we see that He was a hope-giver who loved children, healed the sick, fed the hungry, and taught the uneducated. Christ is our model and teacher.
MISSION STATEMENT (WHY WE EXIST)
Asha Mission Society provides help for today and hope for eternity through initiatives by our Ministry Partners to rescue orphaned and abandoned children, assist the needy and oppressed, empower the work of the Gospel, and work toward fulfilling the Great Commission.
CORE VALUES & STATEMENT (WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO)
Asha Mission Society is a Christ-centered ministry committed to:
- Integrity. We strive to always remain above reproach before God and man.
- Compassion. We desire to be sensitive to the needs of those God allows us to serve.
- Service. We have been called-individually and corporately by God to be part of what He’s doing, and we offer our lives in service to Him and the vision of this ministry.
CORE VISION & STATEMENT (OUR PASSIONATE PURSUIT)
Asha Mission Society will fulfill its God-given mission of redeeming children through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and raising them as “arrows for God.”
STATEMENT: ASHA MISSION SOCIETY IS A CHRIST-CENTERED MINISTRY COMMITTED TO INTEGRITY, SERVICE TO GOD AND HIS VISION FOR THIS MINISTRY, AND COMPASSION TOWARDS THOSE WE SERVE, REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED OR RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION.